- Winner of the Business Today’s Most Powerful Women Awards 2017 in the Impact Women category on 21st September, 2017- The International Day of Peace.
- Red Dot Foundation has received special accreditation by the United Nations to the preparatory process for a global compact for safe, orderly and regular migration. This is to be adopted at an intergovernmental conference on international migration in 2018.
- Awarded “Light of Freedom” at Global Leadership Awards 2017 by Vital Voices
- CapGemini’s Top 50 in the Innovators Race 50
- Finalist at Sandvik India Diversity Awards 2017
- Red Dot Foundation is one of the winners of the GuideStar India NGO Transparency Awards
- Gold Award by Internet & Mobile Association of India for use of Internet for Social and Economic Development
- Rotary Award for Woman of Substance
- Award in Social Impact by World CSR Congress
- One of 10 organisations recognised as a social innovation by the United Nations Foundation at the UN Solutions Summit.
- Runner up of Niti Aayog’s #WomenEmpowerIndia award.
- UN Alliance of Civilisations and BMW Group’s Intercultural Innovation Award.
- Secona Shield Award for Security Professional Woman.
- One of 7 organisations selected to participate in the Open Seventeen Challenge.
- Social Innovation award at the Social Media For Empowerment by DEF, India.
- Social Innovation award by Biz Divas.
- Finalist at the Nasscom Social Innovation Awards.
- Gold Stevie Award for Female Executive of the Year – Government or Non-Profit -10 or Less Employees
- Winner of the StealthEnomics $25,000 Entrepreneurship Award
- The Pride of India – Community Hero award by WCRC
- Digital Women Award in Social Impact by SheThePeople.
- Manthan Award for e-inclusion and accessibility.
- BBC Hindi 100 women
- One of 100 innovations listed by Nominet Trust as the world’s most inspiring social innovations.
- Selected as 1 of 8 organisations at the Social Entrepreneurship Outreach Accelerator, Stockholm.
- Finalist at the Dasra Girl Power Awards.
- Selected as one of 10 organisations at the Fast FWD Philadelphia Accelerator
- Facebook Access Now Runner Up award for Social Innovation
- Finalist at the Google Business Group success story challenge
- Finalist at Manthan, Digital Empowerment Forum in the Social media category