MONITORING AND EVALUATION (M&E) POSITION
Location: Mumbai suburbs
Objective: To identify organisational impact through internal assessment.
Duration of work: 10 months
Scope of Work:
This person will be responsible for collecting and communicating information regarding the impact of Safecity, a tool that aims to encourage equal access to public space for everyone, especially women. At the end of the ten months, Red Dot Foundation will complete Monitoring and Evaluation assessments for all Safecity work, and train the organisation’s staff to sustain the framework’s effectiveness.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Minimum of a Bachelors degree in a related field (Economics, Statistics, or Quantitative Methods)
- Effective communication and writing skills;
- Willingness to work in a team;
- Be self-motivated;
- Ability to travel outside Mumbai when required
- Willingness to think out of the box, multi task and be open to new technology.
- Should have past Monitoring and Evaluation experience with NGOs
- Should have past experience with writing Monitoring and Evaluation reports
- Should be proficient with data analysis or statistical software, like Stata, SPSS, or R
- Should have functional knowledge of English and Hindi
- Should have prior exposure to quantitative data and basics of research methodology
- Monitoring all past, present, and future project activities by integrating qualitative and quantitative data
- Create Project Management Plans for future Safecity projects
- To supervise data collection for on-going projects
- Evaluating the systems and processes of past and on-going projects
- Providing recommendations to improve monitoring and evaluation activities
- Creating Monitoring and Evaluation reports
- Proposing ways to disseminate such findings
Contact: Please send in your CV to email@example.com along with a brief cover letter explaining why you are interested in this position. Freshers are welcome to apply.