Join us in making our cities safer
Download our Apps
We have just launched our mobile app on Android and Apple playstores which will make it easy to report and access information to deal with sexual violence. Additional features including posting safety tips, marking places to indicate resources like hospitals and police stations and building a community through events and discussions.
So go ahead download the app, report sexual violence and join our movement in making public spaces safe for all especially women and girls.
Be Safe with Safecity
Safecity provides you with a collection of curated resources ranging from safety products, mobile applications, self defence classes and important legal information to help you stay safe and take necessary action in case you have been harassed. You can reach out to us to connect you to an advocate in our circle.
Effective 1 May Safecity has begun a new chapter in Ahmedabad sponsored by Godrej Consumer Products Limited (GCPL). We will be working with Godrej Gender Resource Centre in Behrampura on creating awareness about sexual harassment in public spaces, crowd mapping personal stories and gradually facilitating solutions for the hotspots through local action. For more details […]
- December 16, 2017Sexual Violence: A Global Pandemic Written by Nikunj Morarka Policy and Legal Team Sexual violence is a global pandemic. One in three [...] Read more
- December 15, 2017Sabah Batul provides services as a content writer at an ad-agency. She loves to write, and explore social issues via her poetry. She volunteers [...] Read more
- December 13, 2017On 10 Dec 2017, Safecity hosted a stall at We The Women curated by Barkha Dutt at Mehboob Studio, Bandra. We hosted a live mapping activity to [...] Read more
- December 11, 2017POSH Awareness Workshop in Patna Naina Jha conducted an Awareness Workshop about Prevention of Sexual Harassment against women at the Workplace [...] Read more
- December 11, 2017Last Friday, Naina Jha @27nainajha conducted a tweetchat on what Gender-Based Violence is and ways to bring it to an end. This chat was conducted [...] Read more
- December 8, 2017Sexual Violence: A Global Pandemic Written by Nikunj Morarka Policy and Legal Team Sexual violence is a global pandemic. One in three [...] Read more
- December 6, 2017Sonia Rathore a student of forensics is currently pursuing her Masters. She is a firm supporter of “Gender Equality” and believes that everyone [...] Read more
- December 6, 2017Naina Jha conducted a workshop creating awareness about Puberty and Menstruation on 27th November, 2017 at St. Louis School in Patna [...] Read more