Join us in making our cities safer
Download our Apps
We have just launched our mobile app on Android and Apple playstores which will make it easy to report and access information to deal with sexual violence. Additional features including posting safety tips, marking places to indicate resources like hospitals and police stations and building a community through events and discussions.
So go ahead download the app, report sexual violence and join our movement in making public spaces safe for all especially women and girls.
Be Safe with Safecity
Safecity provides you with a collection of curated resources ranging from safety products, mobile applications, self defence classes and important legal information to help you stay safe and take necessary action in case you have been harassed. You can reach out to us to connect you to an advocate in our circle.
Effective 1 May Safecity has begun a new chapter in Ahmedabad sponsored by Godrej Consumer Products Limited (GCPL). We will be working with Godrej Gender Resource Centre in Behrampura on creating awareness about sexual harassment in public spaces, crowd mapping personal stories and gradually facilitating solutions for the hotspots through local action. For more details […]
- January 16, 2018SAFETY OF WOMEN NIGHT WORKERS- INDIA Sonia Rathore a student of forensics is currently pursuing her Masters. She is a firm supporter of “Gender [...] Read more
- January 15, 2018Know Our Team is a series that attempts to bring to you the stories of our team, share our experiences, why we do what we do and special moments [...] Read more
- January 15, 2018On 29th of December, Ashmita Das @ashmita1998 conducted a tweetchat on “Moral Policing on Dressing- Yay or Nay?” The chat began by [...] Read more
- January 13, 2018Sexual Violence: A Global Pandemic Written by Nikunj Morarka Policy and Legal Team Sexual violence is a global pandemic. One in three women [...] Read more
- January 11, 2018Komal Gesala is currently studying in T.Y.BCom from Mithibai College. She loves writing short stories and blogging in her spare time. The [...] Read more
- January 9, 2018Nandini Arora works as a Brand Manager in a Software Development company in New Delhi. Although married to numbers, her first love has always [...] Read more
- January 8, 2018On Friday, 5th Jan, Abhishek Chauhan @BUDDYABI conducted a tweetchat on Safety issues during festivals. Festivals are meant to be celebrated with [...] Read more
- January 6, 2018Sexual Violence: A Global Pandemic Written by Nikunj Morarka Policy and Legal Team Sexual violence is a global pandemic. One in three women [...] Read more
Our Founder and CEO, Elsa D’Silva, will be a featured keynote speaker at the ACT-W Conference. 11th April, 11 am EST Click here to know more about it and register- act-w.org You can check the schedule here-http://www.act-w.org/schedule/Date:11/04/2018Time:11:00 amVenue:Phoenix Convention Center, Arizona