Join us in making our cities safer
Download our Apps
We have just launched our mobile app on Android and Apple playstores which will make it easy to report and access information to deal with sexual violence. Additional features including posting safety tips, marking places to indicate resources like hospitals and police stations and building a community through events and discussions.
So go ahead download the app, report sexual violence and join our movement in making public spaces safe for all especially women and girls.
Be Safe with Safecity
Safecity provides you with a collection of curated resources ranging from safety products, mobile applications, self defence classes and important legal information to help you stay safe and take necessary action in case you have been harassed. You can reach out to us to connect you to an advocate in our circle.
Be Your Own Superhero
This campaign is to celebrate your story. It’s to celebrate the countless stories that collectively give us hope to #RiseTogether and fight against injustice. We’d love for you to take out 10 minutes of your time and share your story with us along with a picture of your beautiful self so we can tell the world about […]
- April 7, 2020Ansh Rastogi is a student at PGDAV College, DU, a tech savvy and a UPSC aspirant, all in that order. He recently joined Safecity as a blogging [...] Read more
- March 31, 2020Yamini is a coder and a blogger. She writes about workplace biases that women face on regular basis. We all know about the struggles that women [...] Read more
- March 31, 2020Antara is a feminist writer and blogger, hanging by the thread of procrastination trying to achieve perfectionism. She writes about Sex-work and [...] Read more
- March 30, 2020As The Guardian reports that the cases of Domestic Violence might increase during the pandemic, our blogger, Anjana writes about the [...] Read more
- March 30, 2020We hope you are safe and that you are taking adequate precautions against COVID19. On our part we have cancelled all public events and workshops. [...] Read more
- March 26, 2020Yamini Sharma is a coder and a blogger. Hoping to bring a change in society via her blogs, she talks about how women want more than mere [...] Read more
- March 23, 2020Shalini Sharma works as a Social Media Intern with Safecity. She’s currently in her 2nd year of graduation and pursuing business administration. [...] Read more
- March 19, 2020Having recently pursued her Masters in Gender, Policy and Inequalities from the London School of Economics and Political Science, Karishma has [...] Read more
Join us for a fun Creative lab on #BuildingInclusiveCities with a focus on Women Friendly Cities on April 8th in Mumbai. Red Dot Foundation (#Safecity), The Urban Vision, SheThePeople & The Office of @NappinaiNS are hosting this forum as part of Leadership Network for Change at CDDRL at Stanford University. Stanford Draper Hill 2017 Leadership Network for Change […]Date:08/04/2020Time:10:00 am