Join us in making our cities safer
Download our Apps
We have just launched our mobile app on Android and Apple playstores which will make it easy to report and access information to deal with sexual violence. Additional features including posting safety tips, marking places to indicate resources like hospitals and police stations and building a community through events and discussions.
So go ahead download the app, report sexual violence and join our movement in making public spaces safe for all especially women and girls.
Be Safe with Safecity
Safecity provides you with a collection of curated resources ranging from safety products, mobile applications, self defence classes and important legal information to help you stay safe and take necessary action in case you have been harassed. You can reach out to us to connect you to an advocate in our circle.
Effective 1 May Safecity has begun a new chapter in Ahmedabad sponsored by Godrej Consumer Products Limited (GCPL). We will be working with Godrej Gender Resource Centre in Behrampura on creating awareness about sexual harassment in public spaces, crowd mapping personal stories and gradually facilitating solutions for the hotspots through local action. For more details […]
- October 21, 2017Sexual Violence: A Global Pandemic Written by Nikunj Morarka Policy and Legal Team Sexual violence is a global pandemic. One in three [...] Read more
- October 17, 2017Rudhdi Walawalkar is a first year law student at ILS Law college, Pune. She reads, writes and paints as much as she eats and sleeps! I think it’s [...] Read more
- October 16, 2017Are our laws well-equipped to deal with GBV? Read more
- October 14, 2017Krishna Thakkar is a second year BLS student from Pravin Gandhi College of Law and stands by writing to express her thoughts. She is a creative [...] Read more
- October 14, 2017Sexual Violence: A Global Pandemic Written by Nikunj Morarka Policy and Legal Team Sexual violence is a global pandemic. One in three [...] Read more
- October 12, 2017Safecity is celebrating the journey of people who have emerged as leaders as our campaigns progressed in their communities through our blog [...] Read more
- October 12, 2017Nandini Arora is an aspiring actuary who loves to write. Although married to numbers, her first love has always been books and writing. She [...] Read more
- October 9, 2017Karishma Jangid is a Mass Media student at K.P.B. Hinduja College. Born and brought up in Mumbai, she believes kindheartedness is the real [...] Read more