Join us in making our cities safer
Download our Apps
We have just launched our mobile app on Android and Apple playstores which will make it easy to report and access information to deal with sexual violence. Additional features including posting safety tips, marking places to indicate resources like hospitals and police stations and building a community through events and discussions.
So go ahead download the app, report sexual violence and join our movement in making public spaces safe for all especially women and girls.
Be Safe with Safecity
Safecity provides you with a collection of curated resources ranging from safety products, mobile applications, self defence classes and important legal information to help you stay safe and take necessary action in case you have been harassed. You can reach out to us to connect you to an advocate in our circle.
Effective 1 May Safecity has begun a new chapter in Ahmedabad sponsored by Godrej Consumer Products Limited (GCPL). We will be working with Godrej Gender Resource Centre in Behrampura on creating awareness about sexual harassment in public spaces, crowd mapping personal stories and gradually facilitating solutions for the hotspots through local action. For more details […]
- November 21, 2017On 17th of November, Luz Amuchastegui @Luz_Amu the Founder of El Desafio Foundation, conducted a tweetchat on ‘Social [...] Read more
- November 20, 2017Naina Jha is the Program and Outreach Officer at Patna. She is a PR professional working with Greymatters Communications. She has worked with [...] Read more
- November 20, 2017Krishna Thakkar is a second year BLS student from Pravin Gandhi College of Law and stands by writing to express her thoughts. She is a creative [...] Read more
- November 18, 2017Sexual Violence: A Global Pandemic Written by Vandita Morarka Policy and Legal Team Sexual violence is a global pandemic. One in three [...] Read more
- November 15, 2017Naina Jha is the Program and Outreach Officer at Patna. She is a PR professional working with Greymatters Communications. She has worked with [...] Read more
- November 15, 2017Prabhjyot Kaur is a 20 year old Mumbai girl whose daily aspiration is to add value to other’s thoughts along with her own. SA actresses speak up [...] Read more
- November 15, 2017Safecity is celebrating the journey of people who have emerged as leaders as our campaigns progressed in their communities through our blog [...] Read more
- November 14, 2017Pulkit Bhasin is currently in 11th grade. He thoroughly enjoys reading, writing, and playing cricket. He has volunteered at other organizations [...] Read more
Nominet Trust is celebrating five years of NT100 – their global look at the tech initiatives transforming lives and communities. Elsa D’Silva, our Founder, has been invited to join the conversation with influencers spanning the corporate, charity and public sectors, about the relationship between tech and society Transforming lives with tech: a global conversation Wednesday […]Date:29/11/2017Time:11:00 am