Join us in making our cities safer
Download our Apps
We have just launched our mobile app on Android and Apple playstores which will make it easy to report and access information to deal with sexual violence. Additional features including posting safety tips, marking places to indicate resources like hospitals and police stations and building a community through events and discussions.
So go ahead download the app, report sexual violence and join our movement in making public spaces safe for all especially women and girls.
Be Safe with Safecity
Safecity provides you with a collection of curated resources ranging from safety products, mobile applications, self defence classes and important legal information to help you stay safe and take necessary action in case you have been harassed. You can reach out to us to connect you to an advocate in our circle.
Effective 1 May Safecity has begun a new chapter in Ahmedabad sponsored by Godrej Consumer Products Limited (GCPL). We will be working with Godrej Gender Resource Centre in Behrampura on creating awareness about sexual harassment in public spaces, crowd mapping personal stories and gradually facilitating solutions for the hotspots through local action. For more details […]
- September 22, 2017Sexual Violence: A Global Pandemic Written by Nikunj Morarka Policy and Legal Team Sexual violence is a global pandemic. One in three [...] Read more
- September 21, 2017Safecity is celebrating the journey of people who have emerged as leaders as our campaigns progressed in their communities through our blog [...] Read more
- September 20, 2017Pulkit Bhasin is currently in 11th grade. He thoroughly enjoys reading, writing, and playing cricket. He has volunteered at other organizations [...] Read more
- September 19, 2017Using Technology for Change by Elsa Marie D’Silva Curated by Vandita Morarka You’ve gotten to know our team, we’re bringing you this series so [...] Read more
- September 19, 2017The Character Day celebration in New Delhi on September 13th was loved and enjoyed by all! The Safecity team of Hansraj College came up with the [...] Read more
- September 19, 2017Safecity had an awareness workshop in Kirori Mal College, Delhi on 15th September, 2017 which was attended by 50 students. In the workshop we had [...] Read more
- September 18, 2017Working with Corporates for Change by Elsa Marie D’Silva Curated by Vandita Morarka You’ve gotten to know our team, we’re bringing you this [...] Read more
- September 17, 2017A tweetchat that makes you realize that Silence is Not Golden. Read more
Safecity and Shethepeople are hosting Legal Roundtables at different colleges across cities to help build conversations around Sexual Violence and related laws in India amongst youth towards solution driven conversations. Our fourth Legal Roundtable is at the Government Law College in Mumbai on 28th September, 11 am onwards. Reach out to us if you would like to […]Date:28/09/2017Time:11:00 am